Residence permit for other purpose is issued for those having any other purpose to stay in Hungary then enlisted before.

•Proof of stay in Hungary;

•Proof of sufficient financial means for the duration of the intended stay (bank account statements of all accounts up to six months, scholarship grant, pay or pension slip up to six months, sponsor’s pay or pension slip up to three month and declaration of financial support);

•Confirmation of prearranged accommodation (commercial accommodation or lease agreement along with the deed of ownership certificate);

•Travel insurance for at least the first 30 days of stay (minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000);


Application Form

For more information please visit: Residence permit for other purposes